15. Mai 2003
[ Wissensmanagement ]
Nutzenversprechen für Weblogs im Wissensmanagement
In Blogs in Business (Teil 3): Finding the Right Niche stellt Dave Pollard den Wert von Weblogs im Wissensmanagement heraus:
Weblogs can be effectively pitched to senior management of major organizations by explaining how they help solve the six problems:
- They make contributing knowledge simpler, easier, and more automatic
- They make it easier to update knowledge on a timely basis
- They make knowledge more context rich
- They allow the authors of key business knowledge to build and retain 'pride of ownership'
- They make contributing knowledge more fun, since it becomes more like 'publishing'
- Each individual's 'collection' of shared knowledge is easy to define and assess at performance evaluation time
- They make knowledge easier to route, to 'subscribe' to, to canvass and to 'mine'