Welcome! Tervetuloa! Willkommen!
Martin Röll, September 2012, photo by Tanja Korvenmaa.
My name is Martin Röll. I help people do the right thing at the right time. I discover possibilities and show solutions.
- I work with teams and organisations, coming in as a freelance consultant, working with you on your most important challenges.
- I design, facilitate and host participatory group processes, meetings and unconferences, getting the best out of people and helping them act together effectively.
- I coach and mentor people on life direction, self-organisation and effectiveness, helping them find out what is important and act on it.
- I analyse business situations and turn them into product ideas, software and service concepts and specifications.
- I team up with other consultants and facilitators, join them in business situations and to guard their back and provide them feedback on their work.
- I help consultants, coaches and other people in the helping professions sell better, by turning marketing, fee structure and sales around and partnering with the client. I give specialised sales training and -coaching for consultants.
I am based in Tampere, Finland and travel frequently. I’ll be happy to come to whereever you are if you’d like to work with me. I speak English, German, French and Luxembourgish and understand some Spanish, Dutch, Swedish and Finnish. Do get in touch!
“Martin’s insights are illuminating and not seldomly revolutionary. He thinks outside the box, which makes him a natural problem solver. He is able to do this regardless of the topic at hand.”
Michael Tomaszewski; Manager, Corporate Development & Strategy; Aide to the Chief Executive, Enovos Luxembourg SA
I have met Martin at several formal and informal occasions. He’s is a very creative thinker, and does what a consultant should do: ask brilliant and often difficult questions.
Ton Zijlstra, Independent Consultant on Change, Complexity, Knowledge Work, Learning
- Professional profile (PDF) with testimonials
- List of talks and seminars given with material, videos, slides etc.
- Press articles and interviews with me
- Publications on Social Software / Web 2.0 / Knowledge Management (2002 – 2007)
- Seminar “Consulting Verkaufen”
- Das E-Business Weblog (2002 – 2007), Photoblog “Bilder im Kopf” (2003 – 2007)
- Software “TeaTimer”