Martin Röll, September 2012, photo by Tanja Korvenmaa.
My name is Martin Röll. My passion is with meaningful, effective, well-organised work.
Tanja Korvenmaa and I help with:
- improving understanding in groups, clarifying purpose and resolving conflict.
- designing and facilitating engaging work meetings, using the full potential of people and groups.
- building effective work organisation and organisational structure, helping groups evolve into purpose-based organisations.
Our email newsletter (this one sent October 1st 2013) has more on the subject. Please subscribe to it!
We provide a set of services for colleagues (consultants and facilitators).
We are based in Tampere, Finland and Dresden, Germany. We travel frequently.
I speak English, German, French and Luxembourgish and understand Spanish, Dutch, Swedish and Finnish; Tanja is a Finnish native speaker, speaks fluent English and understands German.
Full Contact Information
“Martin’s insights are illuminating and not seldomly revolutionary. He thinks outside the box, which makes him a natural problem solver. He is able to do this regardless of the topic at hand.”
Michael Tomaszewski; Manager, Corporate Development & Strategy; Aide to the Chief Executive, Enovos Luxembourg SA
I have met Martin at several formal and informal occasions. He’s is a very creative thinker, and does what a consultant should do: ask brilliant and often difficult questions.
Ton Zijlstra, Independent Consultant on Change, Complexity, Knowledge Work, Learning
- Professional profile (PDF) with testimonials
- List of talks and seminars given with material, videos, slides etc.
- Press articles and interviews with me
- Publications on Social Software / Web 2.0 / Knowledge Management (2002 – 2007)
- Seminar “Consulting Verkaufen”
- Das E-Business Weblog (2002 – 2007), Photoblog “Bilder im Kopf” (2003 – 2007)
- Software “TeaTimer”